Assisted Stretch Therapy
Safely alleviate muscle tightness, postural tension and pain
Assisted stretching can help improve overall daily function by improving flexibility, reduce risk of injuries, manage pain and discomfort.
That's why so many physical therapists recommend assisted stretch therapy. From reducing muscle soreness to alleviating aches, this all-natural therapy can help you overcome pain and achieve a healthier, happier state of being.
As assisted stretch therapy has gained popularity in the recent decade, many physical therapists have been concerned about the increased risk of injury by undertrained staff performing aggressive stretching that can create injuries instead of alleviate them.
At Sterling Physical Therapy and Wellness, we offer the most effective and safest stretch technique, known as "Facilitated Stretch Therapy". Our certified stretch therapists have been extensively trained to understand the human anatomy and to perform proper techniques to maximize results in the optimal period of time.
Facilitated Stretch Therapy Sessions Can Help With:
- Alleviating Soreness
- Improving Flexibility
- Improving Muscle Activation
- Improving Posture
- Decreasing Pain
- Accelerating Injury Recovery Time
Individual 30-minute Stretch Therapy session: $50
- 5 pack: Five 30-minute Stretch Therapy sessions: $225 (10% discount!)
- 10 pack: Ten 30-minute Stretch Therapy sessions: $425 (15% discount!)
- Monthly contract: up to 5 30-minute sessions per month/90 day
- contract, then month to month: $200 a month (20% discount!)
30-minute Stretch Therapy session includes the following:
- One on One session with a SPTW Certified Stretch Therapist
- Facilitated Stretch Therapy approach: proven safe and effective
- Choice of two different stretching programs:
- Option A: Upper Body, Neck, and Back.
- Option B: Lower Body, Neck, and Back.
Download Stretch Therapy Waiver
We Guarantee Results!
Call us today to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY session and cash package 281-240-3160.
Note: Facilitated Stretch Therapy is NOT considered Physical Therapy. This is a cash-based srvice, not covered by Healthcare Insurance.